Wednesday 31 July 2013

True Grit 2010 Eng BluRay.480p Torrent Download

True Grit (2010)

Good rate 22 Bad rate 3


True Grit torrent

Download torrent

Seeds: 122
Peers: 75

Torrent Details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Verified

Year: 2010
Genre: Adventure, Drama, Western
Director: Ethan Coen
Starring: Jeff Bridges, Hailee Steinfeld, Matt Damon

Description:
The difficulty of the U.S. Marshal helps a stubborn young woman track her father's killer.
Review:
Coen Brothers are known to be one of the best directors of our time. The two complement each other perfectly. When I heard they were redoing the 1969 John Wayne classic True Grit, I was very excited and had incredibly high expectations for the film. As a big fan of Westerns, I was very interested in how this would happen. I wanted the film to be faithful to the source material, the novel by Charles Portis that the film was 1969. I was also hopeful that Jeff Bridges fill the enormous shoes classic, legendary John Wayne. I was hoping that blend humor in the 1969 original film some of the excitement and the thrill of the first films of the Coen brothers' No Country for Old Men and Fargo. But do not get too violent, which causes to stay completely unrecognizable from the novel by Charles Portis. After seeing the new film by the Coen brothers', I must say. My high expectations were exceeded. The film really surprised by all the hype I had, what an incredible film. The atmosphere, the clothes, the buildings, and reminds me of the old classic Hollywood westerns they used to do. I had a feeling of nostalgia watching the movie until the end. I felt transported to another time to the Old West. Hailee Steinfeld is a fantastic movie, I really think this is his breakout performance. Matt Damon and Josh Brolin were the usual incredible. But the real star of the film is Jeff Bridges, in all respects, (I do not mean to offend John Wayne or anything), I think Jeff Bridges did a better job of portraying John Wayne Rooster Cogburn. His performance was a lot more experience, strength and power, the result was truly unforgettable. Jeff Bridges arrives comfortably with the iconic status of Rooster Cogburn in the Coen brothers' back-to-the-book remake. I congratulate the Coen shows the western genre that Hollywood has left so much in the last ten years. I can not stress enough how much I recommend this movie for people.


No comments:

Post a Comment