Friday 21 June 2013

The Croods 2013 English DVD XViD Torrent Download

The Croods (2013)

Good rate 17 Bad rate 1


The Croods torrent

Download torrent

Seeds: 122
Peers: 64

Torrent Details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Verified

Year: 2013
Genre: Animation, Adventure, Comedy
Director: Kirk De Micco
Starring: Nicolas Cage, Emma Stone, Ryan Reynolds

Description:
After destroying family cave caves have to walk through the world with the help of a foreign fantasy young discovery.
Review:
I saw this movie at a preview of the second half of the day. This movie was very enjoyable for the whole family. My husband and I sat and laughed often, completely absorbed in the history and graphics. Meanwhile, my daughter and my 7-year-old grandson sat with us, and they also laughed throughout most of the film. This is something that people of all ages to enjoy. It was a touching and sometimes it quite drawn to your deep, too. The characters are appealing, and you find yourself rooting for the type over time, and animals interact with people often stole the show! I know some critics will have problems with some of the fantastic creatures that appear, and they can not agree with the unusual things that Croods able to do physically. I knew it would be in this movie, this movie was a work of art, though, so I was able to suspend my expectations a reality, and go on a trip DreamWorks wanted to take me. I thoroughly enjoyed myself, and took the movie for what it was - a light-hearted comedy about family life changes and how they cope with these changes. I would definitely recommend it as a great movie to see!


No comments:

Post a Comment