Saturday 27 July 2013

Thats My Boy 2012 English [DVDRip] (AC3) Torrent Download

Thats My Boy (2012)

Good rate 20 Bad rate 1


Thats My Boy torrent

Download torrent

Seeds: 112
Peers: 73

Torrent Details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Verified

Year: 2012
Genre: Comedy
Director: Sean Anders
Starring: Adam Sandler, Andy Samberg, Leighton Meester

Description:
As a teenager, Donny gave birth to a son, Todd, and raised him as a single father todds 18. Now, after not seeing each other for years, Todd world falls apart when Donny Todd reappears just before the wedding.
Review:
The movie reviews are terrible, and I was thinking negatively all ready. To be fair, Adam Sandler immature and stupid enough to play in the film, but clarified my friends. This type of comedy is outside the-rails. So, I still have a good reason, and for no reason theres a lot of cursing, but the difficult and often, I had to laugh. I actually do homework while watching something to laugh so hard I drooled over the text. The action of the film stop.I wouldnt recommend this movie to watch with your parents. Perhaps, there is no movie theater at $ 9, okay, yes, but youre bored at home or with friends, if you want to rent a movie, no doubt, see this movie! Hilarious.


No comments:

Post a Comment